Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Sense of Humour

We are starting to see a glimpse of the Bear's sense of humour...or at least he thinks he's hilarious. He's pretty cute. The funniest thing (to me) that he says is, "Milky Holders". Which at first I thought only referred to my bras but now I realize it means my breasts. It's quite hilarious and of course when I laugh he keeps repeating it.

He also finds humour in things that I do and then laughs or repeats (or both). The other day we were in the kitchen and Stan B was talking to me in what sounded like gibberish but it meant something to him. Instead of going along with it, pretending like I new what he was saying, I said, "Eh?!" and made this expression with confusion and crooked brows. He looked at me and immediately started laughing. He starting speaking again and I interrupted him and said, "Wha?!! Eh?!!" and he thought it was hysterical. He soon started saying, "Eh?" in his own Stan Bear way.

Watch him saying Milky Holders and Eh? in the video below!

A Sense of Humour from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

P.S. Someone pointed out to me the strangeness of some of my spelling like humour with a "u" thrown in there...I blame it on an old friend of mine with British roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment