Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jane!


One of our favorite people…one that made it hard for us to say goodbye to Chapel Hill was our friend and neighbor, Jane. She was one of the witnesses at our lawful wedding and she brought me meals when Stan B first arrived home. She had me and Stan B over for lunch many times when I was exhausted and on maternity leave. She gave us some of our most useful books (The Happiest Baby on the Block and Treatment Alternatives for Children.) She was a regular walker with her 3 dogs and we loved seeing her walk by our house. Stanley really adores her. She gave him a sweet roadtrip gift bag which included a handmade, patchwork soccer ball and finger puppets just to name a few things. The Bear found one of the finger puppets the other day and came running up to me and said, “Jane!” I had him re-say it for me on video here:
He points outside when we talk about Jane, because that is where we usually saw her! I also heard him saying, “Jane, doggies….” before a nap one day. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment