Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Road Trip Stats


5 nights/6 days long trip

Kitty in Kingston, TN

A total of 2540.1 miles driven 
(probably more with rest stops/gas stops)


62.5 + hours driven



Farthest day traveled was 544 miles from Rawlins, WY to Mountain Home, ID

In a hotel in...York, NE? or Mountain Home, ID (I forgot!)

Our longest day on the road was that same day (12+ hours) or from Kingston, TN to Columbia, MO - also 12+ hours


At my Auntie's Pond

Our best accommodations were in Columbia, MO at my Auntie Meg's casa


Auntie Meg, the Bear and me

Stan B's worst day of travel was Day 5...but he pulled it together for Day 6

Nebraska

Mike's worst day was going through Hell's Canyon and White Bird in Idaho - that was on Day 6 - that was my favorite day because of the scenery and rivers

Keeping himself occupied while we packed the truck in NC

Day 2 we drove through the most states: Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois and Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment