Friday, August 8, 2014

California Dreaming, Part III

Nana making a lazy daisy birthday cake for the Bear.
Another great part of our California vacay was getting to spend time with Nana. He enjoyed reading books with her (you can see a gif I made of them reading "Where the Wild Things Are" at the end of this post...my very first animated gif!)
Storytime with Nana
 Being silly with her was pretty fun too:

 But snuggling in her bed was the best.

We miss you Nana!

Storytime with Nana on Make A Gif 
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


You can see Part I and II, here and here.

3 comments:

  1. That was sweet E....wish I had more time with SB....the gif was funny...what does it stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gif is just a file compression...here's my smart ass answer tho: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+gif+stand+for

      Delete
    2. you have to copy and paste that link in the address bar to see my smartass answer.

      Delete