Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Park

Hiding at the park
We live three houses down from the park. We go at least once a day....sometimes twice! It has two playgrounds, a volleyball court, restrooms, picnic areas, a stage and a basketball court. Lately we've been bringing our sand toys and digging in the sand at the volleyball courts. It's also a great place for me to meet other parents. I've met three mom's who I really enjoyed speaking with. One is also a new hire at U of I! Anyhoo, we feel lucky about our neighborhood and the proximity to the park. It's wonderful.
Jumping toward the volleyball net
 He also just loves to watch the Parks and Rec crews maintain the park!
Watching a lawnmower

Watching a man dig a ditch with the Ditch Witch!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you met some moms...I remember meeting Violet Ishii, Cheryl Shimizu and Liz Mulanax at the park...
    Love the photo of him jumping!

    ReplyDelete