Friday, September 19, 2014

A Run Around the Block

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Have I ever stated on here that the hardest job I've ever had is the present one? I've been a stay at home mom since we've moved to our new state in June and it makes posting on this blog a lot more challenging. Anyhoo. Maybe I'll write something more in depth about that if I ever get the chance. In the meantime have a look at Stan B running around the block - so different from the Walk Around the Block video. Please ignore the extremely saggy diaper. You can see that he gets into the littlest of details...this is also before all the scary running into the street business that he has partook of in the past.


Around the Block, 2 years from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling running boy!! Should you be concerned about cars going in and out of driveways or not?

    ReplyDelete