Monday, September 1, 2014

Our Trip to "Idaho"

We drove up to my in-law's house which is about 3 hours north of us here in Idaho and stayed with them for just under 2 weeks. This is the first time we've visited them since we've moved to the famous-potato-having-state. Prior to our trip I kept saying to Stan B, "We're going to go to Idaho!" - and then I'd remember that we were in fact already in Idaho. Ha!

A friend of mine told me about this app for our phones called Road Movies. It gives you three options. You can either record 24, 1 second videos; 12, 2 second videos; or 8, 3 second videos. Then it stitches them all together into one short 27 second movie. You can select music and a filter from the selections that they provide. It's fun! I made 4 videos of our trip up to "Idaho". :)



To Sandpoint, Take I from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

To Sandpoint II from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

To Sandpoint III from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

To Sandpoint IV from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment