Monday, September 15, 2014

The Youngest

Lu is Stan B's cousin that is closest to him in age. He hung out with her the most while at the lake and I think (I think?) they both enjoyed each other's company...at least I know Stan B enjoyed Lu! She was so good at entertaining him that I forgot that she is still a child herself. For a 6 year old (I think she is 6) she was mighty patient with the Bear. She has this natural ability to stay calm when he bites (egads!) when he says, "MINEMINEMINE!!!!" I was impressed (and can learn a lot from her) and thankful that even though he had his moments that she still wanted to play with him. Thank you, Lu!
Here is a video of them running up and down the hill. Lu is playing the drum (racket) while the Bear runs around in his birthday suit.


Running Free from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment