Thursday, October 16, 2014

Patience

We made up a sign for "patience" or maybe not so much a sign but something for the Bear to do while waiting for something rather than him repeating, "Mama! Mama!" "Yes?" "I want food!" "Yes, I am making you lunch." "Mama, Mama! I want foodie!" "Yes, I heard you." "Mama! Mama! I want foodie! Foodie! Foodie!"

UGH.

Now we say, "Be patient and put your hands together in patience." This ACTUALLY works or at least quells the MamaMamas! He now will put his hands together and say, "Mama! Mama!" "Yes?" Holds clasped hands up, "Pashence." "Yes, thank you for being patient."

Love him.

Demonstrating patience while the high school band takes a break from their practice...he loved watching them and kept saying, "More! More!"
Bonus pic of him watching the band and completely enthralled:

1 comment: