Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Playing in the Sand

His limbs get so dusty from playing in the sand that we used water to draw on our skin.
Stan B loves going to the park near our house. His favorite part is the sand volleyball court because it's like a HUGE sandbox. When he's done playing there we usually make it to the playground where his new favorite thing is the swing. (I pushed him on that for almost 40 minutes the other day...and it's the big boy swing...and he likes to go high! It scares me.) P.S. No daycare last week as the Bear was sick all three days!!

He loves being traced:

He loves playing with his trucks:

He loves making marks in the sand.
Those are frisbee marks. He calls them pancakes.
 I like it too. Here are my rake marks:

We are there rain or shine, warm or cold:
Here it had started to rain.
 More rain and strange sunlight:

He likes to lie down in the sand and dig and play:

Here he is in action:


volleyball court sand from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I love the rolling boy, I love the wee raindrops, I love the sand designs and I love the mountainside, when the lights are low, boom de-ada, boom de-ada, boom de-ada, boom de-ada..........

    ReplyDelete