Monday, November 10, 2014

Fine Motor Skill Activity: Clothes Pins

I bought these tiny clothes pins to hang his art up in front of the dining room window. I ended up having a lot left over so I let him play with them. I folded up a piece of paper so he could practice pinching the pins and attaching them to the paper:
I got out some small bowls and some spoons and he poured them back and forth. He scooped them up with the spoon and ladled them from dish to dish. He was occupied for at least 45 minutes. It was amazing. During his play I realized what a great activity it was for exercising his fine motor skills.



fine motor skills from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful discovery you made...Pouring back and forth and manipulating clothespins are spot on fine motor activities!!!

    ReplyDelete