Monday, December 15, 2014

Boys and Balls

Trucks and balls. I swear. I have never pushed these things on him but he just LOVES them both...and from the earliest of ages. Those two things and pancakes.

A cool thing about kids (boys and girls) is that they can make anything a toy. If I had all the money in the world I would get him a play kitchen...but then I realize he doesn't really need one because he turns his shelves into an oven and books become trays and trucks become burgers. It's so cool.

Anyhoo. Grandma and Grandpa lent us their car while they went to paradise and in it was their cooler. Stan B quickly turned it into a ball display. Kids really like to organize stuff.

It kept him entertained for quite awhile. I also got this big red bucket to keep all of his millions of balls corralled in the backyard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment