Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cookie Monster is Terrible

When Stan B first saw a Cookie Monster bit it was like love at first sight. It was adorable at first. He does a great impersonation. His most common treat these days is a honey graham cracker and so one night I let him pretend he was Cookie Monster while eating it(I like Dickie the Cat in the background at the beginning. She's like, "Oh gawwwwd. I'm gonna get outta here.":

cookie monster from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

Ever since then we have had to reign him in and explain to him that we don't eat like Cookie Monster. He doesn't do it with actual food much anymore (the last time he did it is with a blueberry muffin on Sunday). It's quite messy. I think he finally gets it because after that muffin I knelt down and explained to him that we don't do Cookie Monster with actual food, only with pretend food. Ever since then he has just done pretend food. We'll see. haha. No matter what, it's funny. I wonder if parents wrote in to Sesame Street saying, "Please take Cookie Monster off of the air! It's ruining my clean floors!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment