Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Swing

When Stan B was a wee baby he liked the swing and then when he was in the teen and early twenty months he started to get a little weary about them. He didn't last long...It was as if he would get nauseous or something.

Now he LOVES them. He swings on the big kid swings. I tell him, "Hold on tight!" and he always says, "Faster! Faster!" I'm trying to teach him to say, "Higher!" which he says sometimes now. When we go to the park in this cold weather I make sure I have his gloves on because he will last longer on the swings if he has his gloves. I also showed him how to pump but he hasn't quite gotten that down. He will even say, "Forward, backward." (While his legs are going backwards then forwards! Ha!)

swing on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


Now

1 comment: