Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Big, Medium, Small

Stan B has been saying that he is a "big boy". I tell him that, yes, yes he is. The other day he was on the swing at the park and he says, out of the blue, "Papa's big. Dickie's little." I asked him what size I was. He said, "Big." I told him that since Dickie is small and that I am big that must make him medium. Now he says that he is a medium boy. "I medium boy." he says. Delightful.

Whenever we pass by the high school (which is in between our house and downtown) he says, "When I big boy, I go school there." Sometimes he will say, "I grow big. Bigger than Papa. Bigger than Mama." I tell him that he will definitely be bigger than me and he will be able to give me piggy back rides - he gets a big kick out of that and laughs and laughs. I tell him that perhaps he'll be bigger than Papa (but he's got my short genes to contend with, so we'll see.) We did the height predictor at Baby Center dot com a while back and I think his prediction was 6'1" by age 18.

Here he is saying that he is a medium boy:


medium boy from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I love that medium boy...what a sweet voice.

    ReplyDelete