Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Christmas 2014, Part I - Drive Up to Grandma & Grandpa's

We spent our first Christmas in Idaho, in Idaho! We drove up to Grandma and Grandpa's which is about 2.5 hours north of us. It was so fun! Here are pics of our drive up and getting re-acquainted with the cousins!




Here is where Lake Pend O'Reille feeds into the Pend O'reille River as we drive over the Long Bridge.
Watching Power Rangers with Lucy and Henry
Cousin Henry passed down his beloved trains and tracks! Stan B still plays with them most days!
Setting up the tracks with the help of Auntie Jen.
Mt. Cousin
I think this is where Stan B got pee on Auntie Jen.
Dinner time. For some reason they put the Bear at the head of the table.
Stan B and his personal trainer.
With Uncle Klindt and Auntie Jen.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all these precious photos...I need a "small" Shutterfly order in my future.

    ReplyDelete