Friday, April 10, 2015

We Don't Eat Paint!

Here he is having FUN FUN FUN and here I am trying not to freak out:


we don't eat paint from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

My friend Heather found a great edible paint recipe that I'd like to try since the last 4 times we've painted it has ended up in his mouth. UGGH. Here is the link to the edible paint recipe. It's basically yogurt and food coloring. I saw another one that involved corn starch, salt, food coloring and water. Actually, I probably won't make it because he just ate paint again today and I think I just need to put my foot down and tell him that eating paint is not a good idea. Edible paint is a great idea for littles who don't have a full grasp of language...but for this guy who knows better I don't need to encourage the paint eating. I think the first step is to stop taking pictures of his painted mouth and face and step two is to not giggle. Wish me luck. (Luckily it is non-toxic)




1 comment:

  1. Agree! Good luck!! He is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete