Friday, May 15, 2015

Bike Skills



Stan B has improved alot on his Strider bike skills. He got the bike for Christmas. Although winter isn't the ideal time practice riding bikes, mainly because it is so cold outside, I tried to get him on it as often as possible. When I would go pick him up at daycare I would walk and carry his bike and he would ride it home. When it got really wet on a daily basis outside I brought his bike inside and he would ride it back and forth in the house. Sometimes we would bring it outside when there was still snow on the ground and he loved riding it over the small snow piles.

Here is a video with him riding his bike from day one up until most recently. I think (I hope) you can see the improvements he has made in riding his bike, from mainly walking to now being brave enough to lift his feet up and glide. He really likes it.
bike skills from erin kawamata on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. What a balancer he is!! He is so joyful! Great footage of his growth!!

    ReplyDelete